MidCoast Council is offering a series of weekly online sessions to help any small business to maximise your social media to attract more customers.
These easy-to-access sessions will cover a range of topics, from learning the basics of social media to building and engaging with your audience.
The sessions allow plenty of time for you to ask questions. They will also be recorded and made available via the #shopmidcoast webpage.
RSVP is essential, click here to register & submit your questions.
These online sessions are being conducted by MidCoast Council’s Destination Management Team who’ve previously run group sessions and one-on-one sessions about social media and who use it daily in their promotion of the Barrington Coast. They’re pleased to share their tips and ideas with you to help maximise your return through the effective use of social media.
Sessions will be held 12:30pm-1:30pm commencing Tuesday 26 May 2020.
Tuesday 26 May: Social media 101
– What is meant by social media?
– An introduction to popular platforms Facebook and Instagram
– Analytics: the difference between Likes and Follows.
Tuesday 2 June: The power of #hashtags
– What is a hashtag and why would I use them?
– How do I tap into the opportunities available through #shopmidcoast and #barringtoncoast
Tuesday 9 June: Building and engaging with my audience
– How should I respond to comments
– Some quick and easy ways to start a loyal following
– Writing engaging content
The first 30 minutes of each session will be a presentation and the remainder will be open to questions.
Please RSVP to your preferred webinars below. You can also submit questions you’d like addressed in each session.
A Zoom meeting request with meeting ID and password will be sent to all attendees on the day of their chosen webinar.