Learn about contracting for MidCoast Council in this free business workshop about Council’s tender & procurement processes.
Places are strictly limited & registrations are essential, complete the online registration form. Registrations close Tuesday 30 April 2019.
You’ll gain valuable insights to assist you with:
- Identifying contract opportunities with Council that are relevant to your business;
- Building relationships & communicating with Council;
- Understanding & interpreting documents for quotes & tenders;
- Differentiating your business (your ‘unique selling proposition’)
- Establishing an effective writing style when responding to requests for quotations & tenders;
- Tuesday 7 May 2019, 5.30pm-8.00pm at Taree Council Chambers
- Wednesday 8 May 2019, 5.30pm-8.00pm at Forster Council Chambers
Follow-up workshops (Part 2) will be held later in 2019
Facilitated by Col Lange, founder of Lange Consulting.