Struggling to take that social media leap?
Does Facebook seem like a scary new-age young-peoples thing? Simply not sure where to begin?
Then do we have the workshop for you!
Social media can not only dramatically increase your business’ visibility and ROI, but is absolutely essential for any basic marketing strategy in 2019.
If you haven’t got your business on Facebook yet, this workshop will take you through step-by-step exactly how to set up your Business page, how to use it ongoing and why it is so important for your business and customers experience.
This is an absolute beginner’s guide to Facebook marketing. A how-to tutorial on creating a page and what do with it to gain the best results for your business.
This workshop is for:
- People who have not set up a Business Facebook page
- People who have a Facebook business page but are unsure what to do with it
- People who are unclear on how Facebook marketing can benefit their business
- People who want a refresher on the basics of Social Media marketing
This workshop is not for:
- People who are already comfortable with using their Facebook Business page
- People who already understand the potential of Facebook marketing.
- Wed 7 August 2019 at Forster Visitor Centre (4.45pm-6.00pm)
- Thu 15 August 2019 at Gloucester Visitor Centre (4.45pm-6.00pm)
- Wed 21 August 2019 at Taree Visitor Centre (4.45pm-6.00pm)