Walk through the gate and up the lavender lined path into our place where we slow down time.
Easy listening music plays all day, and we guarantee you’ll know the words to some of the songs from our 70’s – 90’s playlist. We throw in a few later hits as well just to to keep it fresh for everyone.
Our menu is varied. All items are available all day and for take away if you cant stay with us.
At The Crepe Myrtle we understand everyone’s day and mood is different, so we leave it to you to choose your seat and set your own scene.
- The front veranda where you can watch the world go by
- Our back deck adorned with timber, tin and bar stools for that real country feel
- A cosy tea room with picturesque elements
- The cafe room watching our espresso machine do its thing
- The Blue Room hang out outside with it’s kick-back chairs & pillows
- Lavender Room relax in our outdoor pergola which catches the breeze
There are picnic tables, chairs and real grass for the kids to play on.
Feel free to bring the family pooches on leads; they can be secured on any of the outdoor tables.
There’s a standing pitch for horses too for those who want to ride in for their food & coffee fix.
We can easily accommodate wheelchairs and walking frames throughout.
You can also browse through our retail areas where we have a select range of home wares and gifts which we would be happy to wrap for you.
Local made honey, jams, pickles, chocolates and treats are available in store. Roasted coffee beans and specialty teas can also be purchased for your own indulgence or as gifts.