Sunny Acres is a comfortable and charismatic holiday cottage in a rural setting just 5km outside Gloucester.
The cottage has recently been refurbished with washed timber floorboards, fresh paint throughout and modern furnishings and decor to match. Enjoy the light-filled interiors, sun-drenched veranda and acres of natural beauty.
Main bedroom contains a queen bed and built-in robe. Bedroom 2 has a tri-bunk with a double bed below and single bed above.
* Open plan living space with flat-screen TV, DVD player, modular lounge
* Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven, microwave and appliances
* Split-system air con, fireplace, dining table for 4, timber floorboards throughout
* Native tree gardens, covered veranda with gas BBQ and timber outdoor setting
* Bathroom with vanity and shower recess. Internal laundry with washer & dryer.
We’re happy to advise all linen, bedding and towels are provided for your stay. A small amenities pack is also provided for your arrival with shampoo, conditioner, soap, tissues, toilet paper, coffee, tea, sugar and milk to help get you started.