Looking for a venue to host a wedding reception, party or conference? The Pacific Palms Surf Life Saving Club offers a spectacular setting, spacious function room, dedicated conference room, bar and a large commercial kitchen. The function room is located on the top floor of the building with spectacular views to the ocean and Cape Hawke.
Ceremonies are often held on beautiful Elizabeth Beach, on the lawn in front of the Club, Seal Rocks or nearby at the famous Green Cathedral.
The Club has a wealth of experience to help make your special occasion a night you and your family and friends will remember forever.
Come and check this place out – you will be amazed.
• Expansive ocean views
• Private and pristine beach location in Booti Booti National Park
• Relaxed atmosphere
• Spectacular sunsets
• Large, north facing covered deck capturing beautiful sea breezes (be wary of West facing venues – they can get very hot!)
• Your choice of caterer or select from our recommended caterers (get the food you want)
• Friendly, professional, RSA qualified and insured bar staff
• Choose from our range of beverages or BYO (corkage and bar staff wages apply)
• Our Booti Bar is on the deck for al fresco drinks service
• Auditorium (11.7m x 9.25m) accommodating up to 110 guests (max) seated and up to 130 guests (max) cocktail style
• Lift for disabled and pram access
• Curved, white acoustic ceiling with dimmable lighting to help create the mood
• Large sliding glass doors on to the covered northern (beachside) deck (measures 17.1m x 3.6m)
• Large sliding glass door on to the covered southern deck (measures 4m x 3.7m)
• Ample off street parking
• Day before function available for set up
• Separate airconditioned room for nursing mothers/crying babies/expiring oldies
• Ample accommodation of all types nearby – from camping through to luxury beachfront
You can also connect with Pacific Palms Surf Lifesaving Club via www.facebook.com/PacificPalmsSurfClub