The Gloucester Gallery is a community gallery space offering an impressive program of monthly exhibitions by local artists & community groups.
Located in the historic School of Arts building, the Gloucester Gallery is the physical and cultural centre of Gloucester.
Established in 1999, our gallery is a much loved and inviting space for artists and art lovers alike. We offer monthly exhibitions presented by visiting and local artists and community groups.
Our aim is to foster the practice, study and appreciation of the arts in our community by encouraging & supporting artists in their artistic, economic & professional development.
- WHERE: Corner of Denison St & Church St, Gloucester
- CONTACT: Gigi Campa (Gloucester Gallery Director) on 0437 608 796
- HOURS: 10am – 4pm Thursday to Saturday; 10am – 1pm Sunday
Exhibition details can be found at www.gloucester-arts.com.au
Our motto is “Art for all” achieved by:
- Providing a facility for the use by the entire Gloucester community to display our district’s culture
- Fostering the practice, study and appreciation of the arts in our community
- Encouraging & supporting artists in their artistic, economic & professional development.