Come fly fishing with Captain Baldy, the only fly fishing guide in the Gloucester area!
The Captain’s Cabin is on 1 km of riverfront in a quiet setting at Gloucester Tops, 30 km from Gloucester in the hinterland of the Barrington Coast. World heritage listed Barrington Tops National Park is nearby.
The cabin is air-conditioned and has a wood fireplace, BBQ facilities, pizza oven and outside fans in the undercover entertainment area overlooking the river.
- The only guided fly fishing in the area
- Learn how to tie knots, attach flies and all forms of casting
- Lure and bait fishing
- Free use of fly rods and reels
- Free use of wading sticks and waders
- I can even arrange fishing licences (3 days: $7; 1 month: $14; 1 year: $35; 3 years: $85)