Barrington Coast businesses encouraged to register interest in voucher scheme.
The NSW Government is launching Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts and tourism businesses and stimulating spending in the economy. Initially the scheme will invite customers to use their vouchers with participating COVID Safe businesses as part of a trial in The Rocks. It will then be rolled out across NSW.
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over will be eligible for four $25 vouchers worth $100 in total. The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses who are registered as COVID safe.
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
Barrington Coast businesses can register their interest in participating in the scheme by clicking here. To be eligible for Dine & Discover NSW, your business needs to:
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST.
- operate in NSW in one of the eligible industries
- be registered as COVID-safe and have a COVID Safety Plan in place.
For more information visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/dine-and-discover-nsw#how-can-my-business-get-involved
Feature Image: Kembali Cafe, Blueys Beach