Spring-Summer marketing campaign for local tourism kicks off!
Destination Barrington Coast has partnered with Destination New South Wales in their Now’s The Time to Love NSW tourism campaign that commenced 8 September 2020.
The program encourages people to stay and spend locally across NSW. Barrington Coast is participating in the experience-themed digital campaign, the campaign aims to connect our destination to what people are passionate about via targeted social media advertising.
Barrington Coast features in three experience categories:
- Water Activities and Nature
- Walks and Wildlife Encounter
Promoted under the Love NSW brand, this digital campaign connects our destination to people’s passion points via targeted social media advertising across the following channels:
- Facebook carousel ads
- Facebook story ads
- Facebook video ads
- YouTube video ads
These ads also include a call to action to the following visit.nsw.com campaign landing pages reminding travellers that NSW is not just “our backyard” but a truly aspirational destination.
- Water Activities Campaign Landing Page
- Outdoor Adventure Campaign Landing Page
- Walks & Wildlife Encounters Campaign Landing Page
- Award Winning Wineries & Restaurants Campaign Landing Page
- Meet the Maker & Local Produce Campaign Landing Page
- Culture Campaign Landing Page
- Historic Towns & Architecture Campaign Landing Page
This collaboration activity will be in market for the next 8 weeks, targeting NSW and ACT residents, ending 8 November 2020.
Destination NSW has increased its Love NSW marketing activity to:
- Remind travellers that NSW is not just “our backyard” but a truly aspirational destination
- Capitalise on consumer sentiment and eagerness to enjoy the freedom of domestic holidays this spring and summer
- Drive conversion for tourism operators across NSW
- Reboot the state’s tourism economy following droughts, bushfires and Covid-19