Respectful and responsible. Do you know the current rules?
Respectful and responsible… it’s not too much to ask of ourselves, our community and our visitors too. With the ongoing Covid-19 crisis it’s easy to miss the latest changes or to follow someone else’s misunderstandings, especially from social media. So we ask again that all our residents, business owners and visitors ensure they follow the latest rules that will keep us all safe.
It’s pretty simple… follow the rules and keep our community safe.
So at this critical time, it’s important that we all act respectfully and responsibly by doing these simple things:
- stick to the rules about visiting other households, self-isolation and quarantine
- stick to the rules about regional travelling, holiday homes and holiday rentals
- practise good hand hygiene and physical distancing
- take extra care if you’re around vulnerable people
- get tested if you have any symptoms and stay home while you are waiting for test results.