Dreaming about being in the Barrington Coast again? So are many others.
Despite the ongoing bad news about the Covid-19 crisis, the Barrington Coast continues to receive plenty of good publicity which will help to keep our destination top-of-mind.
Check out this recent social media activity that showcases our region’s beautiful diversity:
- Tourism Australia shared a Facebook post of animals in the snow at Aussie Ark (8,200 likes, 647 shares, 347 comments)
- Tourism Australia also shared it to their Instagram, with even greater response (73,200 likes, 443 comments)
- Destination NSW share a Facebook post of kayaking at Pacific Palms (11,000 views, 470 likes, 80 comments) & again on their Instagram (74,000 views, 251 comments)
- NSW National Parks shared a video of Polblue in Barrington Tops (7,000 views, 239 likes, 45 comments)
- ABC Mid North Coast shared a video of Waitui Falls after rain (7,100 views, 215 likes and 70 comments)
- Hayden Quinn’s (Masterchef All Star) Taste of Australia episode last Saturday showcased some of our local Barrington Coast producers including Burraduc Farm on the Lakes Way and Mentges Meats in Taree. Check out the preview here.