If internet users can’t find you, do you even exist?
After more than 20 years of search engines dominating the world, how can you improve your website’s SEO ranking?
(Article by Dan Moyle published on www.business2community.com 03 Aug 2019)
While these may not be the most important, depending on who you ask, these 9 tips to improve your website’s SEO ranking will get you started.
- Increase your page load speed
- Content is critical: start blogging
- Make sure your site is readable
- Make your site a multimedia experience
- Use infographics
- Use keywords
- Write engaging page titles and meta descriptions
- Provide accurate contact information
- Set up a Google My Business page
Read the full article here.