Bust through the digital noise with a more human, relevant brand.
Building a brand that’s relevant, memorable and valuable online requires a lot more than fancy visuals, fast-moving video or knowing how to play the latest Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn algorithms.
(Article by Pam Moore on www.socialmediatoday.com published 12 June 2019)
Standing out from the digital noise requires more than hopping on the latest social shiny technology object. You have to earn attention, then trust and inspire subsequent action.
Social currency on the web today = attention + action.
You need both, and to achieve this, you need to learn how to connect with humans in a real way. You have to know how to leverage the technology to be more human, make people laugh, share your story and inspire them to take action.
Here are 20 ways you can bust right through the digital noise to grow your business.
1. Be authentically you
2. Find where your passions intersect with the opportunity to create and drive business results
3. Create a content calendar and plan
4. Know and love your audience
5. Know your value
6. Know the goals your audience has for life or business
7. Create content that helps your audience achieve their goals
8. Create content that inspires and empowers
9. Get visual… as in really good visuals
10. Double down on one specific industry or niche
11. Double down on one or two social networks
12. Look for the cracks of opportunity competitors in your industry are missing
13. Double down on one or two marketing mediums such as video, visual or audio
14. Tap into the personal brand ‘YOU’ factor
15. Power up with the OPC – ‘Other People’s Content and Community’
16. Leverage smart paid media and retargeting
17. Leverage data
18. Focus on the big picture and the big wins. Stop sweating the small stuff
19. Create once use many
20. Invest in humans
Read the full article here.