Reboot 2020, one NSW adventure at a time in the Barrington Coast.
Now’s the time to love NSW, and as travel restrictions ease, it’s time to explore our own backyard and reboot 2020. From 1 June to 31 December, there are exactly 213 days to make the most of this year…. so here are 213 suggestions to get you started: a list of NSW’s most memorable travel adventures across Only in NSW, Animal Encounters, Food & Wine, Outdoor Adventures, Art & Culture and Aboriginal Experiences.
Choose your adventure – it’s time to get out there and #LoveNSW.
Featured experiences in the Barrington Coast:
- Visit Aussie Ark, high in Barrington Tops, a unique conservation project that serves as a breeding sanctuary for critically endangered wildlife.
- The World Heritage Gondwana Rainforests are the most extensive area of subtropical rainforest in the world. There are 50 separate reserves totalling 366,500 hectares with incredible walking tracks to explore. In the Barrington Coast stretch your legs in Barrington Tops National Park.
- Make a splash in NSW’s iconic ocean pools – there are 100 along the coast. In the Barrington Coast, take a dip at Forster Ocean Baths and Black Head Ocean Baths.
- The NSW coastline is home to some of the worlds best surf beaches so take some time out to hang 10 and catch a wave. In the Barrington Coast make a splash at Boomerang Beach, Elizabeth Beach, Tuncurry Beach and Cellitos Beach.
Art & Culture:
- Lover of music? Stay at Boogie Woogie Beach House, the ultimate stylish music hotel in Old Bar in the Barrington Coast.
See the complete list here.