Watch this webinar recording and ensure you’re ready for the Covid-19 recovery.
Destination North Coast recently conducted the fourth webinar in a series of Tourism Tips called: Reopening The (Digital) Doors.
The recording of the webinar is now available to watch, click here.
With the Australian tourism industry experiencing some of its most challenging days in recent history, planning a post-Covid holiday is now becoming a top priority.
The lockdown has made people more digitally connected than ever.
With a rise in ‘armchair travel’, social and digital media channels are the ideal way to inspire people to visit your destination once the doors fully reopen….and with regional travel in NSW able to recommence from 1 June, we need to be ready…
- Is your website up to date?
- Are your third-party web listings up to date?
- Is your content fresh and engaging?
- Does it inspire dreams of a Covid-safe holiday?
- Do your images do your business and brand justice?
- Is your ATDW/Get Connected listing as punchy as it can be?
- Does it answer the ‘what benefit to me’ question for consumers?
Get these questions answered and more from Tori Johnson, a tourism professional with exceptional credentials and an enviable resume, who has compiled some handy tips on how to navigate this tricky time on social media, coupled with a range of ideas on how to use this downtime to your ultimate digital advantage.