The 4th and final video in the series about how your tourism business can get the most out of social media.
In this 4th and final video in their social media education series, Nick Henderson and Novy Wong from the Tourism Australia social media team answer questions from tourism operators:
- emerging social trends
- how to create great content on a budget
- growing your followers without spending money
- creating something shareable when you think you have nothing worthwhile
- and a whole lot more!
You can get access to 13.8 million people via the Facebook and Instagram pages of Tourism Australia (8.3m + 1.2m) & Visit New South Wales (3.9m + 436k). That’s a lot of eyeballs for your content to be seen by!
- Join the national and state tourism social media conversations by visiting:
- Hashtag your Instagram photos with #seeaustralia and #newsouthwales or tag them @australia and @visitnsw for the opportunity to be featured on their profiles.
Watch the full video here