What to do now, to help navigate the Covid-19 recovery, from Destination NSW.
Destination NSW has developed a new suite of resources as part of its NSW First industry development program to help travel and tourism operators navigate these unprecedented times.
The resources provide business owners with advice about how to stay in touch with customers, maintaining relationships with media and distribution partners, and opportunities to develop new areas of business.
The seven new guides are:
- Stay connected online: refresh and update your tourism business presence
- Dare to dream: tips for social media
- Telling great stories: working with the media
- Create new ways to explore: adapting your product
- Keep the conversations going: stay connected with distribution partners
- We will meet again in regional NSW: regional conferencing
- How to shoot video: a beginner’s guide