We congratulate Barrington Coast finalists contesting the prestigious 2019 NSW Tourism Awards!
Celebrating its 30th year in 2019, the NSW Tourism Awards attracted 146 entrants representing a diverse range of businesses from across New South Wales.
Barrington Coast finalists are:
- Bent On Food at Wingham
- BIG4 Great Lakes Holiday Park at Tuncurry
- Reflections Holiday Park at Seal Rocks
Finalists across 26 categories are recognised for excellence in a range of tourism areas such as Tourist Attractions, Festivals and Events, Ecotourism, New Tourism Business, Destination Marketing, Accommodation and Excellence in Accessible Tourism.
The north coast overall is very well represented and we encourage you to join Destination North Coast in Sydney to cheer on all finalists at the Gala Award Dinner on Thursday 14 November 2019 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney.
Other 2019 finalists from across the North Coast are:
- Blue Dolphin Holiday Resort, Yamba
- Blue Ginger Picnics, Banora Point
- Clarence Valley Council: Grafton’s Jacaranda Season
- Coffs Coast Surf Tours, Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour City Council: Coffs Coast Destination – Naturally Connected
- Elements of Byron, Byron Bay
- Forestry Corporation of NSW: Sealy Lookout, Orara East State Forest, Coffs Harbour
- Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay
- Hello Koalas Sculpture Trail, Ellenborough
- Ingenia Holidays South West Rocks
- Lismore City Council: Eat the Street Lismore
- Lismore Lantern Parade
- Macquarie Waters Boutique Apartment Hotel, Port Macquarie
- North Star Holiday Resort, Hastings Point
- NRMA Port Macquarie Breakwall Holiday Park
- Observatory Holiday Apartments, Coffs Harbour
- Riverside Holiday Resort Urunga
- Splendour in the Grass 2018, Byron Bay
- Table Under a Tree, Rosebank
- Tasting Plate Tours, Terranora
- Telegraph Retreat Cottages, Telegraph Point
- The Giingan Experience by Bularri Muurlay Nyanggan Aboriginal Corporation, Coffs Harbour
- Vision Walks – Eco Tours, Brunswick Heads
- Wajaana Yaam Gumbaynggirr Adventure Tours, Coffs Harbour