Virgin Australia flights from Newcastle airport commence 21 Nov 2019.
The airline has confirmed a three year program of summer flights from Newcastle airport direct to Auckland. This makes the hop across the ditch even easier for Barrington Coast residents who won’t need to travel to Sydney airport.
It also means more Kiwi tourists being delivered direct to the Barrington Coast, with Newcastle’s Williamstown airport located on our southern doorstep.
Once they’ve cleared customs, the road trip to the Barrington Coast is just 26 minutes to Karuah, 38 minutes to Tea Gardens and 43 minutes to Hawks Nest. Then the whole of our 10,053 square kilometres is available to explore!
- The international flights from Newcastle operate three days per week on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday, with flight times of 3-4 hours depending on direction.
- The inaugural season runs 21 Nov 2019 to 16 Feb 2020.
- NTL-AKL (VA199) Depart 7.30pm; Arrive 12.25am next day
- AKL-NTL (VA198) Depart 5.10pm; Arrive 6.45pm
- The aircraft on this route is a Boeing 737-800, seating 176 passengers.
See more details at Newcastle Airport
Virgin Australia has launched fares starting at $210 Newcastle to Auckland. There’s a range of different fares available to suit all travellers’ needs, flexibility and budgets.
Book with your favourite travel agent or online booking engine or www.virginaustralia.com