A new forum for information, insights, perspectives and opinions on all things Tourism across our region.
There’s a new Facebook Group just for businesses located on the Barrington Coast of New South Wales.
It’s called Talkin Tourism – Barrington Coast Businesses
Its purpose is to create a forum for tourism operators and others to connect and share their experiences while encouraging discussion on tourism in our beautiful region.
The group is administered by team members of Destination Barrington Coast.
The aim is to provide a forum for information, insights, perspectives and opinions on all things Tourism across our region.
Destination Barrington Coast wants to promote a friendly, informative and enjoyable online experience for members of this group.
Join the conversation
We are inviting all businesses on the Barrington Coast to join our new Group. Those wishing to join must do so as their Facebook Business Page and not their personal account.
- Visit facebook.com/groups/barringtoncoastbusinesses or visit our Facebook Page Barrington Coast and click on the Group tab in the left column (or scroll across to it on mobile).
- Click on Talkin Tourism – Barrington Coast Businesses Group. Do not click Join.
- Once on the Group Page you can now select to Join the group. You will be asked if you wish to join as your personal Facebook account or your Business Page. Make sure you join as your Business Page as personal accounts will be declined.
- Answer the questions so we know a little bit about you.
- Agree to our Group Rules (below).
- Start chatting!
You’ll also see the Group Rules, please read them & tick the box that shows you agree to abide by them.
- Barrington Coast businesses only
This group is for Barrington Coast businesses only. Your business must reside within the MidCoast Council local government area.
- No Promotions or spam
Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.
- Be kind and courteous
We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No hate speech or bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect everyone’s privacy
Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.