The first step to any marketing strategy is creating your buyer personas.
So what’s a buyer persona anyway?
A buyer persona as a fictional representation of your target market. As such, it embodies the traits of all people you are looking to reach out to and helps you better understand their needs.
Thankfully, Domain.me put together the infographic below on “How to Create a Buyer Persona for Your Business” to serve as a guide for marketers in the first stage of developing a digital marketing strategy.
(Article by Mark Walker-Ford published on www.socialmediatoday.com 10 May 2019)
Here’s a quick summary:
- Determine demographics, psychographics and behavior of your target audience
- Locate them on – and offline – find out what they search for, read, shop for
- Connect your offering to their needs
- Determine the right time to act
- Offer the right product or service at the right time to help your audience reach their goals
Read the article here or see the infographic below for the complete guide.