12 common marketing campaign mistakes to avoid.
(Article by Michael Jaccarino published on socialmediatoday.com 14 Mar 2019)
As the amount of creative content continues to rise – and the number, and variety, of marketing campaigns also increases – so does the opportunity for mistakes.
Given this, you need to be extra careful. Here are 12 common marketing campaign mistakes to avoid which will help you refine and improve your strategy in 2019.
1. Trying to please everyone
2. Failing to connect with your audience
3. Relying too heavily on marketing data
4. Failing to diversify your marketing approach
5. Failing to live up to expectations
6. Copying the competition
7. Ignoring the competition
8. Limiting the marketing campaign budget
9. Ignoring your website
10. Failing to track your marketing campaign
11. Giving up on your marketing campaign too early
12. Failing to use a review and approval process
(Read the full article here)